- 3/4 cup Dunkin' Donuts® Dunkin' Turbo® Coffee
- 3 cups cold water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- BREW coffee in coffeemaker using 1 1/2 cups cold water.
- COMBINE hot brewed coffee and sugar in glass bowl or pitcher. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Blend in 1 1/2 cups cold water and half-and-half. Chill until ready to serve.
- POUR over ice in tall glasses or cafe mugs. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.
- INSTANT ICED COFFEE: Combine 1 cup boiling water and 3 tablespoons Folgers® Classic Instant Coffee Crystals in glass bowl or pitcher. Stir in sugar until completely dissolved. Blend in 2 cups cold water and half-and-half. Chill. Serve as directed above