|Easy Peppermint Mocha Recipe|
- 8 oz Maxwell House coffee
- 1 packet hot chocolate
- 1½ tbsp peppermint syrup
- 1-2 oz milk
- Whipped cream (opt)
- Crushed candy cane (opt)
- Brew 8oz of Maxwell House coffee (any blend will do).
- Add 1 to 1½ tbsp of peppermint syrup (not extract) to the coffee and stir. Adjust based on taste.
- Add a packet of your favorite hot chocolate to the coffee and stir until blended.
- Add a splash of milk (1 to 2 oz).
- Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes for garnish and enjoy!