- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons caramel flavored syrup*
- 1/4 cup hot, fresh strong brewed Folgers® French Roast Coffee
Or 1/4 cup hot, fresh strong brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee
- Whipped cream
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup, for garnish
- Baking toffee bits, for garnish
- POUR milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- POUR caramel syrup into standard-size coffee cup. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrup. Stir in hot coffee.
- ADD steamed milk to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel sundae syrup. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Serve immediately.
- * A variety of flavored syrups that enhance coffee drinks are available in supermarket coffee aisles, specialty coffee houses, gourmet food stores and online