Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
- Brew 1 1/2 cups of coffee using your coffee maker, like this Keurig available now on QuiBids.com.
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, plus small amount for garnish.
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt or sea salt, plus small amount for garnish.
- Ice cubes
- Sugar, to taste.
- Creamer, half-and-half, or milk, to taste.
- Whipped cream, for garnish.
Pour 1/4 cup of caramel sauce into mug or cup and add hot coffee. Stir to mix. Add 1/8 tsp salt, ice cubes, sugar and creamer. Mix well. Top with whipped cream, a drizzle caramel sauce, and a few sprinkles of salt all for garnish.